Making your Cryptocurrencies Cashable!
DON'T ASK BOUNTY QUESTIONS IN THE LIMONX TELEGRAM/DISCORD CHANNELS!
Welcome to the LIMONX HUGE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN!
Bounty Total Prize Allocation is 14500 LMXC valued over $6,500
Contest and Bounty starts July 13, 2019 and ends on August, 2019.
CONTEST WILL LAST 1 MONTH! WINNERS WILL PAID ONCE LIMONX LAUNCHES THE MAINNET. Q3 2019
Contest and Bounty starts July 13th, 2019 and ends on July 13th, 2019. For questions or assistance please email email@example.com
1st Prize - 500 LMX - valued at $250
2nd-8th - 100 LMXC- valued at $50
9th-25th - 50 LMXC valued at $25
RANDOM CONTEST REWARDS
At the end of the contest we will pick 45 random winners at the end of the contest. Each will receive 25 $LMXC
YOUTUBE REWARDS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Make a video that promotes LimonX (Not the Bounty). Talk about the LimonX serving as a bridge between the digital world and the fiat world. Through LimonX crypto enthusiasts can spend their cryptocurrencies on major marketplaces. Don't limit yourself to these but write about the project and its use case.
High Quality - 250 $LMXC
Medium Quality - 150 $LMXC
Bad Quality - ZERO
ARTICLE REWARDS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Write an article on Medium, Steemit, Linked-In, a blog or your website that promotes LimonX (Not the Bounty). Write about the LimonX serving as a bridge between the digital world and the fiat world. Through LimonX crypto enthusiasts can spend their cryptocurrencies on major marketplaces. Don't limit yourself to these but write about the project and its use case.
High Quality - 200 $LMXC (Top 1)
Medium Quality - 75 $LMXC (Top 4 Articles)
Bad Quality - ZERO
15% of the $LMXC amount purchased.
Pool prize 10.000 - 4500$
ALL BOUNTIES AND CONTEST WINNERS WILL BE PAID WITHIN 28 DAYS OF THE END OF THE CONTEST!
For questions or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The promoter of the contest is LIMONX.
2. Employees of LIMONX or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value depends on the value of LIMONX at the time of the contest ending.
5. Contest begins on July 13th, 2019 and ends on August 13th, 2019. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get 50 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, however the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
12. WINNERS WILL BE PAID ONCE LIMONX LAUNCHES THE MAINNET. Q3 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification by email, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to LIMONX and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, LimonX/Klimatas, and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at email@example.com or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.