The person who earns the most points gets the band's 3 favorite concert DVDs!
We'll notify you by email if you win.
This time the band got together to figure out what their favorite concert DVD was...and it wasn't easy.Then we thought, let's give them away for our family to enjoy. So one lucky winner win ALL THREE DVDS, enjoying some of the best concerts in the universe in the comfort of their own home. The rules are DIFFERENT than our last contest. Here's how the contest works:
1. The promoter of the contest is Charles Walker Band.
2. Employees of Charles Walker Band or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is $75 .
5. Contest begins on and ends on . After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get 1 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.