Amplify Your Business And Put Your Growth On Rocket Fuel!
We'll notify you by email if you win.
Here's whats included:
... And much, much more!
1. The promoter of the contest is Social Fusion Group Inc..
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The approximate total prize value is at least $69,000. The value of the prize is under the discretion of the Social Fusion Group
4. Contest begins on 11-27-2017 and ends on 12-06-2017 at 11:59 PM EST. After this date and time there will be no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Contestants will get 100 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize.
First place winner will have the opportunity to pick out 1 prize from pool within 24 hours of point of contact. This process will continue until the top 10 contestants are contacted. Winners must reply within 24 hours to email or the prize selection moves to the person with the next highest amount of entries. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
11. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
12. If contestant exhibits attributes of cheating, contestant may be disqualified at the Social Fusion Group’s discretion.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the statutes within Palm Beach County, FL. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Social Fusion Group, Inc. and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our contest, used to notify users about updates to our contest, and used by us to contact user for marketing purposes target to users’ specific needs.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by responding to any system e-mailing by clicking on the link at the bottom. This will remove your e-mail address from our databases. This also includes removal from newsletter and other mailings.
We respect your privacy. We do not share or rent our email or mailing list information with other companies or marketers. We disclaim responsibility for accidental or intentional misuse of information by ourselves or any 3rd party. Also we may disclose information when we are legally compelled to do so or to protect site owner’s rights.
If you supply us with your address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by responding to the remove link included with each system e-mailing.The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.