This holiday season we are giving away a signed copy of 'The Encyclopedia of Libertarianism' worth over $160 and two Libertarianism.org mugs!
We'll notify you by email if you win.
This holiday season, the winner will receive a hardback of 'The Encyclopedia of Libertarianism' worth over $160, signed by assistant editor Jason Kuznicki.
This incredible, huge book is the ultimate coffee table book for a libertarian home. To accompany your new book, you will ALSO get two Libertarianism.org mugs!
1. The promoter of the contest is Libertarianism.org.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The approximate prize value for the first price is $170.
4. Contest begins on December 12, 2017 and ends on December 19, 2017. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Contestants will get 10 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest, or whenever they follow a listed social media account.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, an act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterThe data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at email@example.com.