We’re giving away 2 free tickets to the 2nd Annual Chef Fest, scheduled for March 4th. It's a celebration of Houston-area produce, proteins, and extraordinary chefs — all on Harvest Green's 12-acre farm in Richmond
Swamplot is giving away 2 tickets to Harvest Green Village Farm’s 2nd Annual Chef Fest, which takes place from 12 to 4 pm on March 4th, 2018.
Chef Fest is a celebration of local produce, proteins, and extraordinary regional chefs. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample the results of a true local food collaboration in festival-styled dishes from 8-to-12 Texas chefs. Also featured: beverages from local purveyors (must be 21+ for alcohol), live music, a Kids Can Cook tent, tours of the farm, goats, chickens, and local food. The one-day festival will take place on Harvest Green Village's sustainable 12-acre farm in Richmond, Texas.
Join some of the region's top chefs for this event:
To learn more about this event or to purchase tickets, check out the official Chef Fest 2018 website.
One winner of this giveaway (chosen at random) will receive 2 free tickets to this event. The winner will be contacted through the email address provided at signup. By entering this giveaway you are also signing up to receive emails from Swamplot — Houston's favorite source for Houston real estate news and local oddities. Once you sign up for the giveaway, look for additional ways you can increase your chances to win!
Terms and Conditions
1. Any individual (“Participant”) who enters, attempts to enter, or in any way participates or attempts to participate in this giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Swamplot Industries LLC (“Promoter”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by promoter’s interpretations of them.
2. Contest begins on February 20, 2018 and ends on February 25, 2018. After this date no further entries to the Contest are permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
3. The approximate prize value for this Contest is $180. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Any additional costs relating to the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are subject to availability; Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice and for any reason.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this Contest or win a prize. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. A winner will be chosen at random. You can get extra entries or points in the Contest by performing tasks specified to you after you enter the Contest, such as by obtaining a referral of another valid person into the Contest. The more points or entries a Participant earns, the higher that Participant’s chance of winning. The odds of winning the Contest will depend upon the number of Contest Participants and the number of additional entries each obtains. Having the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
5. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails, for example) will disqualify you from winning the Contest. Participants must accurately complete all required fields or the entry will be deemed incomplete and will not qualify. Participants who, in the view of Promoter, provide false, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent, or deceptive acts in connection with the Contest will be disqualified and subject to criminal prosecution.
6. If tickets to an event are awarded as a prize, Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the event for any reason; if travel or accommodations are part of the prize, Promoter is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations or bookings. Redeeming or using any awarded tickets in a timely manner for the associated event, reservation, or booking is the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Promoter has no obligation to reimburse, refund, or otherwise substitute tickets or bookings for another prize should an event or accommodation not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued. Promoter has no obligation to reimburse, refund, or provide a substitute or cash alternative for any unused or expired award.
7. Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Contest, including any entity providing a prize for the Contest.
8. Even if the problem is the result of the sole or partial negligence of Promoter, Promoter is not responsible for any problems with Contest entries or that result from participation or attempted participation in the Contest, including but not limited to: entries which are late, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties; human errors; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any wireless network, telephone network, internet service, computer systems, servers, utility providers, or software; identity theft; tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or computer data; network hackers or other unauthorized access to a computer network; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to wireless network, telephone network, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on wireless or telephone networks; or equipment malfunctions.
9. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Contest and these terms and conditions without notice if the Contest is not capable of being completed as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to: catastrophe; war; civil or military disturbance; act of God; infection by computer virus; “bugs”; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures of any kind; any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the promoter’s control; or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest. The decision of Promoter in respect of all matters concerning the Contest, including decisions to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, shall be final in all respects.
10. Participant is solely responsible for reviewing and understanding Participant’s employer’s policies regarding Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Participant may be disqualified from entering into this Contest or receiving prizes if Participant is participating in this Contest in violation of his or her employer’s policies.
11. All Contest entries and/or related submissions become the sole and exclusive property of Promoter upon transmission. Contest entries may be used by any Contest Entity for any purpose whatsoever without additional compensation to the Participant or any other individual or entity.
12. The winner will be notified by email in advance of any event referenced in the Contest or within 28 days of the Contest closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Participant agrees to the use of his or her name, and participation in the Contest, in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the laws of the United States and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
15. This Contest is subject to and governed by applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in this Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. This Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its conflict of laws principles. By entering the Contest, Participants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of Texas and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. In no event will any Participant be entitled to injunctive relief or equitable relief of any kind, or restrain the continuation of any Contest.
16. Contest is open to persons 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Persons who have not reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the they reside must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian prior to entering the Contest. Employees of Promoter, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the Contest or helping to set up the Contest shall not be permitted to enter the Contest.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network. You are providing your information to Promoter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.
18. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: As consideration for entering a Contest, all Participants agree to RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Promoter or any other entity involved in creating or administering the Contest, as well as each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, divisions, parent and subsidiary companies, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives, managers, members, directors, owners, agents, insurers, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assigns thereof (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against all claims, damages, charges, injuries, losses, proceedings, suits, actions (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses and attorney fees that they or anyone on their behalf (including but not limited to their heirs, representatives or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, damage, or claimed injury or damage arising out of, involving or relating to their participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claim that the act or omission complained of was caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Released Parties. Additionally, as consideration for entering the Contest, all Participants agree to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND the Released Parties in any action or proceeding from and against all claims, damages, charges, injuries, losses, proceedings, suits, actions (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses and attorney fees that they or anyone on their behalf (including but not limited to their heirs, representatives, or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, damage, or claimed injury or damage arising out of, involving or relating to their participation in the Contest or for their failure to comply with the terms of the above release provision. This agreement to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend applies even if the act or omission complained of was allegedly caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Released Parties.The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.