One lucky winner will get a months supply of Dominos absolutely free! Runner up prizes also included.
WIN FREE PIZZA AND OTHER COOL PRIZES BY TOPPING THE LEADERBOARD IN POINTS!
To celebrate the upcoming re-launch of our mobile app, we are hosting a competition for sixth formers and college students to win a selection of fantastic prizes, including a months supply of Dominos Pizza, Amazon Gift Cards, and personal mentoring sessions from coursematch team members to help you nail your university application!
Winning the competition is simple... just get the most points!
Points are awarded for various easy tasks, such as following us on Instagram or dropping us a cheeky tweet, but the EASIEST way to climb the leaderboard is by referring other friends to enter the competition. Got a large following on social media? Blast this out to your followers and you will climb to the top of the leaderboard in no time at all!!
Read more about the prizes below.
GOOD LUCK AND GET SHARING, THIS PIZZA AIN'T GONNA EAT ITSELF!!
1 Lucky winner will receive 1 months supply of Dominos pizza!! + 1hr 'Applying to University' mentoring session from a coursematch expert, helping with everything from how to choose a course, to how to write your personal statement!
2nd Place will receive a
1. The promoter of the contest is coursematch.
2. Employees of coursematch or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is £300.
5. Contest begins on 24/10/17 and ends on 19/11/17 . After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get 1 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, however the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to coursematch and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies.
21. A 'Months Supply of Pizza' consists of 2 Dominos Pizzas per week, for 4 weeks.
The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, Top Contests, and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to VYPER at email@example.com.