You're IN Control!
YINC puts you in control of the service-to-hire industry - now you can get competitive pricing with authentic, tamper-proof reviews, powered by smart contracts and Blockchain technology.
In the spirit of our project and moto, we want to put YOU in control by allowing you to join our efforts and helping us grow the community.
We are more than happy to announce our super-cool bounty program! Complete social tasks, help us spread the word and get YINC tokens, and we have decided to allocate 2% of out total supply for this purpose!
NOTE: participants must collect over 100 entries to be eligible for bounty tokens.
Telegram group for bounty support- click here.
Bounty allocation: 2% of all ICO tokens
Dates: July 3rd - December 31st
Total supply: 1 billion tokens, ICO allocation: 500M tokens
YINC price: 1 YINC = $ 0.08
Hard cap: $15M
Bounty distribution: 30 days after the ICO has ended
* Bounty payouts will be calculated based on the number of entries you have earned during the bounty period. To better understand the entries system, please read this article.
*Age limit: The Program is only open to people aged 18 or over and who have been verified as being over the age of 18.
*Restricted countries: Please note that this Program is not intended nor does it allow any participation to residents of New York state. Further, this Program is not intended nor does it allow any participation to anyone subject to sanctions by the U.S.
* KYC: might be required.
Please note: spamming is prohibited. Failure to follow the instructions correctly might disqualify you from the whole bounty program. Comments like "good" or "joined" are useless and do not do good to anyone, please avoid them and make sure to read the instructions carefully.
YINC Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
Introduction to YINC
Yinc ("Company") has developed an innovative platform using Blockchain Technology to solve the myriad of issues in the service-to-hire industry for both consumers and real estate management companies.
YINC, which stands for You’re IN Control, has designed and successfully tested our platform over the past couple of years. Our MVP offered a unique competitive bidding process and direct references before implementing the Blockchain component.
Our patent-pending process utilizes the Blockchain to create authentic “trust” when hiring service vendors online. We have already procured commitments from over 30 major commercial real estate companies (over $10B AUM) to exclusively use our platform as soon as we launch our platform at the end of our ICO.
Bounty Program Details
This Program shall be valid between the July 3rd 2018 until 30 days after the ICO completion date, and shall be in accordance with the below information:
- As part of its ICO YINC shall issue a total supply of YINC token in the amount of: 1 Billion
- Tokens which shall be made available for contributors in the pre-ICO and ICO stages will be in the amount of 500 Million.
- 2% of all ICO tokens shall be allocated to be part of this program. As the Company cannot foresee the number of participants in the Program nor the final amount of tokens which shall be issued by the Company following the completion of its ICO, it is hereby clarified that the Bounty shall be allocated to each participant on a performance basis and/or on a pro-rata basis in accordance with the below Terms of each campaign. As such, please be informed that the allocation of each bounty may change and/or amended, in accordance with the number of participants in the Program and/or the final amount of tokens issued by the Company.
- The YINC tokens shall be allocated following the successful completion of the YINC ICO, 30 days after the ICO has ended, in accordance with the information presented on the Company’s Website and subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions.
In order to be eligible to apply for this Program it is a condition on entry of the Program that these terms and conditions (“Program Terms and Conditions”) together with the terms and conditions of the Company general Website’s (“Website Terms and Conditions”). Please note that if you do not accept these Program Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Bounty Program.
1. These Program Terms & Conditions apply to the Company’s Program and are available on its Website. These Program Terms and Conditions may change from time to time according to the Company’s sole discretion.
2. Entry into the Program is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and confirmation that you are fully eligible to participate in it.
3. Company may elect to exclude any person from participating in the Program. Company shall have sole discretion when excluding a certain Client from participating in any other program of the Company.
4. Company reserves the right to refuse to award any Bounty to an entrant who Company decides (at its sole discretion) has violated the Program Terms and Conditions, or the Website Terms and Conditions, as the case may be or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Program.
5. The Program is only open to people aged 18 or over and who have been verified as being over the age of 18. It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each entrant should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Program. Additional verification of identity may be required or requested at any time.
6. Please note that this Program is not intended nor does it allow any participation to residents of New York state. In any case in which you are a New York resident you are hereby advised that the Company shall not allow your participation in this Program and you are further advised not to make use of this Program. Further, this Program is not intended nor does it allow any participation to anyone subject to sanctions by the U.S. Office of Foreign Asset Control and the Company shall not allow participation by any such persons or entities.
All Campaigns which shall be performed by the Company, shall be posted in the following link: contest.yinc.com
. Any and all Campaigns detailed in the link shall be governed in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions and the Program Terms and Conditions.
7. The Company may change or amend the Term of this Program according to its sole discretion without any prior notification whatsoever.
8. Bounties provided by the Company are non-transferable and cannot be converted to any other token, cryptocurrency and/or any other form besides the YINC token
9. Company shall be fully entitled to make use of any and all information, content, data and any other form of materials which have been created or have been used by participants as part of this Program.
10. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and accurate, the participant hereby confirms that it shall provide the Company with such true and accurate information.
11. Notwithstanding the above, each participant shall be fully responsible to provide the company with a designated wallet ID, under his/hers control to which the Company shall transfer the applicable bounty entitled to each participant, in accordance with the Terms of the Program. In no case what so ever shall company be made responsible for any bounty which has not been received by the participant of the Program.
12. Company reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Program at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion.
13. Company takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Program due to equipment or technical malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.
14. These Program Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to the principles of the conflict of laws. The competent court in the state of Delaware, shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Nothing in the aforesaid shall prevent Company, nor derogate from its right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue.
The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.