Announcing the Bounty Program!
The Envoy team is thrilled to announce the Envoy bounty program!
Bounty program is the best way to spread the word about the project while rewarding the community for helping us doing so! Do you think Envoy's idea is great? Do you want to see us succeed? Join our bounty program, help us shout it out to the world and get NVOY tokens.
Bounty allocation: 1% of the total supply
Dates: July 23rd - January 31st, 2019
Total supply: 250M
Token price: 1 ETH = 1,533 NVOY
Hard cap: 60,000 ETH
Bounty distribution date: within 30 working days after successful end of the ICO.
Telegram group for bounty support: https://t.me/EnvoyBounty
• Participants must collect over 100 entries to be eligible for bounty tokens.
• Bounty payouts will be calculated based on the number of entries you have earned during the bounty period. To better understand the entries system, please read the following article.
*Age limit: The Campaign is only open to people aged 18 or over
*Restricted countries: U.S nationals and/or U.S residents
* KYC: Not required.
Bounty Campaign Terms and Conditions
Effective as of July 16, 2018
We are a trade finance marketplace powered by Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). We will create an interoperable platform that is blockchain agnostic and legacy ERP compatible. It will bring together all the different stakeholders, translate their disparate systems, standardize and simplify the supply chain and facilitate the trade finance process.
Bounty Campaign Details
These Bounty Campaign Terms and Conditions regulate the Bounty allocation (the “Campaign”). The Campaign shall be valid between the dates defined on the website and tokens shall be allocated in accordance with the information provided on the website or Whitepaper. We may stop the Campaign or change the dates at any given time.
In order to be eligible to apply for this Campaign it is a condition on entry of the Campaign that you accept these Bounty Campaign Terms and Conditions.
1. These Bounty Campaign Terms and Conditions apply to the Campaign and are available on our website. We may change the Bounty Campaign Terms and Conditions from time to time according to our sole discretion.
2. Entry into the Campaign is deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and other legal documents available on the website and confirmation that you are fully eligible to participate in it.
3. We may exclude any person from participating in the Campaign. We shall have sole discretion when excluding you from participating in our program.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to award any Bounty to you, in case if we suspect of cheating or exploiting any of our rules or law.
5. The Campaign is only open to people aged 18 or over and who have been verified as being over the age of 18. It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each entrant should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Campaign. Additional verification of identity may be required or requested at any time.
6. Please note that this Campaign is not intended nor does it allow any participation to U.S nationals and/or U.S residents. In any case in which you are either a U.S national and/or U.S. citizen you are hereby advised that the we shall not allow your participation in this Campaign and you are further advised not to make use of this Campaign.
7. Bounties provided by us are non-transferable and cannot be converted to any other token, cryptocurrency and/or any other form besides the token of the Campaign.
8. We shall be fully entitled to make use of any and all information, content, data and any other form of materials which have been created or have been used by participants as part of this Campaign.
9. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and accurate, the participant hereby confirms that it shall provide us with such true and accurate information.
10. Notwithstanding the above, each participant shall be fully responsible to provide us with a designated wallet ID, under his/hers control to which we shall transfer the applicable bounty entitled to each participant, in accordance with the Terms of the Campaign. In no case what so ever shall we be made responsible for any bounty which has not been received by the participant of the Campaign.
11. We reserve the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Campaign at any stage, for any reason according to its sole discretion.
12. We take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Campaign due to equipment or technical malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, Acts of God or otherwise.
13. These Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Estonia, without giving effect to the principles of the conflict of laws. The competent court in Estonia, with the exclusive jurisdiction. Nothing in the aforesaid shall prevent us, nor derogate from our right, to enforce any judgment of such court or to seek interim injunctions in any relevant venue.The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.