Physio for a year, Leafs Tickets, and a whole lot more!
We at LiveActive want to make sure we say a huge thank you to our community for helping us get to 5 amazing years. We have been embraced by our neighbours and now it's our turn to give back. Sign up for your chance to win. Refer your friends, complete the challenges and you could increase your odds to win these prizes!
Physiotherapy For a Year ($4455 Value)
Start with a 1-hour assessment to evaluate muscle weakness, instability, biomechanical dysfunctions, old injuries, or just overall movement. Follow-ups can include strengthening, soft tissue therapies, acupuncture, and more. In total, this prize consists of 52 one on one sessions with a registered physiotherapist at LiveActive. All sessions must be used by December 31st, 2019 and any remaining sessions will be donated to help athletes in our community.
Massage Therapy for a Year ($1260 Value)
LiveActive's massage therapists are at your service! You can win a gift certificate for a massage, every month of the year. Use them all yourself or give them away. Each session is a one-hour massage therapy treatment. Gift certificates have no expiry date.
A Little Bit of Everything ($665 Value)
Experience an assessment and follow up of almost every service LiveActive Offers. This includes physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, fascial stretch, and cupping. In total, experience 8 total sessions with registered therapists of each discipline. These sessions must be used by December 31st, 2019. Any unused sessions will be donated to help athletes in our community.
Team Baseline Testing (~$1200 Value)
LiveActive Sport Medicine is Complete Concussion Management Certified. This entitles one team of up to 16 players to complete multi-modal and evidence supported baseline tests. Complete with cognitive, vision, balance, grip strength, force plate, and more tests to ensure the LiveActive medical team will have all the information needed to properly assess any potential head injury.
Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Philadelphia Flyers Tickets (two tickets) November 24th, 2018
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets (two tickets) February 2nd, 2019
|Toronto Maple Leaf Tickets||2 pairs|
|Auston Matthews Jersey||1 jersey|
|John Tavares Jersey||1 jersey|
|Fitness Tracker Watches||10 watches|
|TFT Fitness "Gains Gang" T-Shirts|
1. The promoter of the contest is LiveActive Sport Medicine. You are consenting to receive communication from LiveActive Sport Medicine in the future including but not limited to marketing, news, and upcoming events.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The approximate combined prize value is $10,000.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or older or have a legal guardian accept the terms of this competition on their behalf. Entrants must have a Greater Toronto Area ("GTA") postal code. Entrants without a GTA postal code will be removed from this competition.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, except for the massage therapy gift certificates, which can be handed out at the winner's discretion.
7. Except for the grand prize, winners will be chosen at random, however, the more entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation. If there are 10 participants, each with 100 entries, each participant has a 1 in 10 odds of winning each prize.
8. The winner will be notified by within 7 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize. All service based prizes are being provided at any of the LiveActive Sport Medicine locations.
9. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering into this competition, you allow LiveActive Sport Medicine and it's competition partners to communicate with you with marketing and sales propositions. You reserve the right to remove yourself from lists upon completion of this competition.
13. Contestants will get 100 extra entry points into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter
15. The winner of the Grand Prize: Physio for a Year is entitled to 52 physiotherapy sessions including one 60 minute assessment and fifty-one 30 minute follow-ups. This prize can only be used by one person. All sessions will expire December 31st, 2019. Any sessions not used will be donated to help athletes in our community. Only one session per day allowed.
16. The winner of "A Little Bit of Everything" has until December 31st, 2019 to use up all sessions won. Any sessions not used up will be donated to help athletes in our community.
17. The winner of the Team Baseline Testing is entitled to baseline testing for a group of up to 16 athletes. If you cannot organize a team of 16 athletes, LiveActive will find a team to donate these baseline tests within our network of sports organizations.
18. The winner of "Massage Therapy for Year" is entitled to 12 massage therapy gift certificates. These can be used by anyone with the gift certificate in hand. LiveActive is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards and no replacements will be provided.
19. The Leafs tickets will be provided to the winner at least 5 days prior to the scheduled event. LiveActive Sports Medicine is not responsible for replacing the tickets should the game be cancelled or postponed or if the tickets are lost.
20. The Jerseys, T-Shirts, and Fitness Trackers will be available for pick-up during office hour of LiveActive Sport Medicine. Participants will have 30 days to claim their prize before another winner will be selected.
21. Unsubscribing from this list before the end of the giveaway will result in being removed from this giveaway.The data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, LiveActive Sport Medicine, and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.