Welcome to the Trakx.io Bounty Program
Trakx is proud to announce one of the most innovative, exciting & easiest opportunity to earn free tokens. This contest system allows you to participate interactively and earn entries for every task that you successfully complete as part of the program.
Once you signup you'll be assigned your own personal referral link. This handy link is your ticket to inviting friends to join and earn even more entries.
How does it work?
Every entry that you earn in this contest is equivalent to a stake in the specific bounty contest pool of tokens! The final amount of tokens will be determined based on the success of our public crowdsale, more details are available in the terms and conditions.
Here are some of the easy tasks you can achieve to earn entries:
Sign up for our bounty contest now! Good luck
1. The promoter of the contest is TRAKX.IO.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The approximate prize value will depend on the success of Trakx.io ICO. Prize Value is up equal to c. 1.0% of total TKX tokens, after ICO closing and issuance, hence up to c. 5 million TKX Tokens, to be shared among prize competitors based on the below table. Total number of token allocated to the bounty is variable and based on the success of the ICO as unsold tokens will be burnt. The prize value will be paid in TKX tokens and not in fiat currencies. USD$ advertised estimates have been calculated based on a final round crowdsale ICO TKX token price of ETH 0.00050, c. $0.1 as of September 2018.
4. Contest begins on the 7th of September 2018 and ends on the 20th of January 2019. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Contestants will get 100 extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will be paid in TKX tokens.
10. Distribution of tokens will occur once the contest is over, results published, and our ICO public crowdsale is closed, which is scheduled for Q2-2019. Depending on our strategy, yet to be defined, tokens may be automatically credited in your ERC20 Wallet account or will be transferred directly to you on our exchange when it is released. You will be notified by email as soon as our contest ends, when rankings are published, and when the distribution takes place. Please note that although our public crowdsale end date is scheduled for Q2-2019, we reserve the right to extend it at our own discretion.
11. We will publish the ranking of the contest approximately 2 weeks after the contest is over. Distribution will happen soon after the ICO is over.
12. Any account with less than 1,000 entries who do not confirm their email address will be removed from the final ranking.
13. Submitting videos, articles and various content: submitted articles should be more than 500 words in total, plagiarized content is forbidden (for all tasks), and mentioning TRAKX (project or ICO) is essential to be accounted in the contest. Irrelevant topics, or media content not respecting our rules, will not grant entries.
14. Winners will be chosen at random, however, the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation. We are not choosing a winner - all the participants will receive their entries. The more entries you get, the more tokens you will get at the end. The entries just stand for the proportionate amount of tokens one has from the bounty pool.
15. The top 250 ranked participants in our bounty contest will be required to undertake a KYC check in the coming weeks after the rankings are published and before the distribution of the TKX tokens.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
17. Cheating for entries in any way (referring to yourself using different emails, similar tactics or validating entries for tasks that have not been executed) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
18. All tasks need to remain executed until the ICO crowdsale is over for you to receive your TKX tokens. Manually or automatically checked tasks will be rechecked when the ICO crowdsale is over, and participants will be disqualified if it appears that they did not obey to our rules. For example, one cannot Follow us on Twitter and then Unfollow us before the ICO crowdsale is over, and you will need to remain part of our Telegram group.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to TRAKX.IO and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the European standard Privacy Policies.
26. Cheaters will be automatically disqualified from the contest
27. By entering there is no payment required and there is no guarantee you will win any money, these prizes are chosen at random on a weighted system by entries.
28. If you have additional questions or comments, please reach email@example.comThe data gathered in this form will be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads. By submitting your email, you've given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, , and the software provider "VYPER" (DBA R Growth LLC) has access to this data. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through a secure database at VYPER. In the event of a breach of this data, we promise that you will be notified within 72 hours. You have a right to completely remove yourself completely from our database and have all records we hold on you to be removed. You also have a right to receive a copy of your data. You can achieve both by emailing us at or to VYPER at firstname.lastname@example.org.