OFFICIAL RULES OF GET IT FREE’S KITCHEN GADGET CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR
WIN THIS CONTEST.
By entering into this Get it Free Kitchen Gadget Contest (the “Promotion”), you agree
and accept the terms of these Official Rules.
1. The Administrator of this Promotion is Get it Free. Get it Free will conduct the
Promotion as described within these Official Rules.
2. The Promotion begins on February 5 and ends on March 19 (the “Promotion Period”). After this date there are no further
entries permitted to the Promotion. Get it Free reserves the right to change the
beginning or end date.
3. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States that are at least
eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and in a region that permits the
Promotion in accordance with applicable laws (each, an “Entrant”).
4. Employees of Get it Free or their family members and cohabitants or anyone else
connected in any way with the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter the
5. To enter, simply click “Win Here” and follow the on-screen
instructions to complete and submit the Promotion Entry Form, in which each
Entrant must provide: Entrant’s first name, last name, and email address. Upon providing such information, Entrant will
be entered into the Promotion.
6. Entrant may be given the opportunity to earn additional entries by sharing the
Promotion with Entrant’s friends, as described within the Promotion. Each time a
friend signs up for the Promotion using Entrant’s referral link, Entrant will be
granted an Additional Entry. Specific details for any Additional Entry will be
listed within the Entry Form.
7. By entering into this Promotion, each Entrant is agreeing to receive emails from
Get it Free. The Entrant is free to unsubscribe at any time from any of Get it
Free’s newsletters by using the unsubscribe button within such emails.
8. Get it Free accepts no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason.
Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
9. Cheating for entries in any way, such as referring yourself using different emails,
will disqualify you from wining the Promotion. Get it Free shall have sole
discretion to determine whether an Entrant has tampered with the Promotion and
may disqualify any individual.
10. If a computer virus, bug, or other unauthorized intervention affects the
administration, integrity, security, or conduct of the Promotion, and/or if the
Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described within these Official
Rules, Get it Free reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate,
modify, or suspend the Promotion as deemed fair and appropriate by Get it Free.
If the Promotion is cancelled, modified, suspended, or terminated, notice will be
posted on getitfree.us.
11. Each Entrant is limited to one initial entry, but Entrant may earn additional
entries, as described within.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize shall be awarded to
the authorized account holder of the email address submitted. The “authorized
account holder” is defined as the natural person whose email address is assigned
by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that
is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the
submitted email address.
13. There will be 2 Winners. At the end of the Promotion Period, Winner(s) will be
selected based on the top score from all eligible entries received. Each Winner
shall receive a Prize, as further detailed below. Get it Free will conduct the
contest, determine the identification of the Winner(s), and will make final and
binding decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Promotion and
these Official Rules.
14. The Prizes will consist of the following:Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Cookware Set (10-Piece), Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage
Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer, Philips MultiChopper with Chop Drop Technology, Black, HR2505/26,
Kuhn Rikon Corn Zipper, OXO SoftWorks Meat Tenderizer, Garlic Press, all valued at $493 total.
15. Get it Free reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may
refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who has violated any
rule, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. If a potential winner is
disqualified or declines a prize, Get it Free may select an alternate winner. Get it
Free anticipates that approximately 10,000 Entrants will participate.
16. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. Any valuation of the
prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Get it Free and
the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as
required by law. Get it Free reserves the right to substitute any prize with another
of equivalent value without giving notice. Lost or stolen prizes will not be
17. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable
taxes, fees, and costs. Each winner may be required to provide Get it Free with
valid taxpayer identification number before a prize is awarded.
18. Get it Free will identify the Winner(s) of the Promotion via the email address
provided on the entry form. If chosen as a Winner, you will be required to
respond to the winning email within 7 days in order to accept the prize.
19. The Winner(s) agree to allow Get it Free to use his or her name and image in any
publicity material. The Winner(s) must complete and agree to an eligibility and
liability/publicity release prior to claiming their prize within five (5) days of
issuance of the prize notification. If these documents are not returned or not
executed properly, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
20. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California. Any disputes
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of San Diego, California.
21. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless
Get it Free and each of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries,
successors, assigns, agents, representatives, members, managers, officers,
directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Releases”) from and against
any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind arising from
or relating to participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use,
misuse, or nonuse of the prize that may be awarded, including, without limitation,
actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
22. IN NO EVENT WILL GET IT FREE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR
ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR
PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCEPTANCE,
POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE
AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION.
23. ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE
SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
24. The winner’s name(s) will be available within 30 days following the end of the
Promotion. For the winner’s name(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
Get it Free at P.O. Box 12630, San Diego CA 92112.
25. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated
with any of the companies or entities from which the Prize may be derived or any
social network in which you may share the Promotion. You are providing your
information to Get it Free and not to any other party.